Question re: 1969 Chevy Nova

I once owned a 1969 Chevy Nova. It had a L6 engine and an auto. trans.

I was wondering if anyone has a reference book or is on a data base and as a result can answer the following question:

What is the HP of a 1969 Chevy Nova--L6 engine--auto trans.? What is the touque of the engine?

What is the speed from 0 to 60 mph?

What is the time for a quarter-mile and the related speed?

Thanks in advance, Jason

Reply to
Jason

You might do some looking around here:

They often have brochures on various cars )not just GM(

Reply to
Miller

Thanks--I'll visit the site

Reply to