Question re: 1969 Chevy Nova

I once owned a 1969 Chevy Nova. It had a L6 engine and an auto. trans.
I was wondering if anyone has a reference book or is on a data base and as a result can answer the following question:
What is the HP of a 1969 Chevy Nova--L6 engine--auto trans.? What is the touque of the engine?
What is the speed from 0 to 60 mph?
What is the time for a quarter-mile and the related speed?
Thanks in advance, Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

You might do some looking around here:
http://www.tocmp.com /
They often have brochures on various cars )not just GM(
snipped-for-privacy@netzero.net wrote:

Thanks--I'll visit the site
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO