Question: Rough Idle on 96 GMC Truck

My 96 GMC 305 V8 has started having problems starting when the engine is warm. You actually have to press the gas to get it to start up after the engine has been turned off after a short trip. Now the engine idle's rough
when it is cold, but after about 2 minutes it is fine. I am sure it is an electronic part the feeds the ECM data, but I do not know which sensor would cause this issue.
-D
My thoughts: Intake Air Temp Sensor Coolant Temp Sensor Leaking Fuel injector. GW