Quick Question: Where is the cabin air filter on a 2000 Venture?

I know it must be in the user manual, but I am at the office ATM and thought that some good soul on this NG would know and could let me know.
Thanks!

Frank wrote:

Inside the glove box behind a plastic door in the way back of the compartment. It takes two filters. You might be surprised how much junk it has collected!
John
Cool thanks!