Rad low level light stays on 3.1

Hi group. I have changed the intake manifold gaskets as per reading the post here about it and research on the net. I bled the system at the bleeder screw at
the front of the engine. Got all the air out of the system ran engine till just dex cool came out. Is there a sensor for low level and a way to reset it. Low level light is on all the time now.
Thank for the help.
Iceman
"Iceman" wrote

If you have the hard plastic overflow bottle with some wires going to a sensor in the bottom of it....give the area where the sensor is a couple of good wacks with the handle of a medium sized screwdriver. Often, when the coolant is drained, the sensor sticks in it's bore and needs to be persuaded to go back it's proper position.
Ian
Thanks Ian This did the trick. Thanks again.
Iceman

Had the coolant level light come on a my daughter's Cavalier Z24. Removed the plastic overflow bottle and cleaned it out by putting a little hydrochloric acid in it and sloshing it around. Cleaned up real nice. Dexcool seems to make things a little sticky.
Jeff