Rad. overflow tank -

After flushing and refilling a system - should coolant be placed in this vessel, or is it to be left empty as a place for coolant ot expand into when needed?
(Its an '87 Delta 88)
Thanks Matt
Fill the overflow tank to the "cold" mark. Usually 1/3 the way up or so.
Steve

Steve,
If there were someway I could repay your kindness I would. Im a fair (although unlicensed) residential electrician (been doing it off and on for 15 years); if this can be of any value to you one day do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks man.
Matt