Radiator Drain Tool

Trying to drain the radiator on a 2000 Grand AM. Has a plastic head that looks like a special tool is needed to unscrew the valve. Is this commercially available?

Reply to
Marty

Bobo
1/4" square driver or 3/16" hex driver.
Reply to
Robert Hancock

Don't use * any * tool on that spastic plastic crap. Syphon the coolant out using clear tubing. I remember my friend's Ford, all was well, than pure hell, as the plug unscrewed, it stripped itself to oblivion.

Reply to
451ctds