Radiator level switch

I have to get a new radiator for my daughters Lumina, does the level switch come with it? If not how do you remove the old one?

--
Doug and Rox Ann Adams
M268 Rd.5A

Doubt it.

There is a wire bail that holds it in.
You were right the new one didn't have a switch installed in it. I got the old one out O.K., the problem is the part store gave me the wrong radiator.
Now a little bit about AutoZone, the special deal they gave me on a radiator was $234.99. The regular price is $254.99, they didn't have the right one in stock. Lucky for me they didn't, I found one by searching on the internet for $156.00 with free shipping. I will take that almost $80 savings, it looks as though a person ought to be leery of AutoZone's prices.
wrote:

-
The Adams Family wrote:

I put a cheap radiator in my 92 Grand Am once. It lasted 3 years. The last one I had made by a radiator shop for $300+. It is still going after 6 years.

Or of "internet" quality.
Dave

The $234.99 'deal' is the normal everyday price.
I'm wondering why, if you had the time anyway, didn't you 'search' for prices before you made contact with AZ?? Saving $80 is great! Hopefully you will be getting the right unit and it is a new piece, not a recycled one.
Dave S(Texas)