radio

hi all , 97 pont. grand prix se Can anyone tell me the cicuit for the radio - clock illumination , all other lights are fine , only the time -station display doesn't light up ? Thanks
in advance .
its new stereo time, factory OEM or aftermarket stereos at WWW.Bought4Less.com
: hi all , 97 pont. grand prix se : Can anyone tell me the cicuit for the radio - clock illumination , all other : lights are fine , only the time -station display doesn't light up ? Thanks : in advance . : :
Sounds like your radio LED display is bad. The radio lights are tied in with the dash lights (try adjusting the dash panel brightness). Does your cigarette lighter work? Because it's usually tied in with the radio memory and it will cause weird problems if the fuse is blown.