RAZZBERRY FROM AOT

1992 Buick Roadmaster 350TBI AOT

Last Trans Fluid/Filter was at 110k Miles; now has 152k Miles

When I put the car in reverse, the transmission occasionally makes a noise like a released balloon or a whoopee cushion, but it works just fine. Fluid level is normal.

What is the probable cause? Is this benign or fatal ?

Until I get a clue from the alt.autos.gm aficionados I will avoid backing up, or turn the radio louder when I have to.

Thanks for any hints,

Wendy & John.

Reply to
Wendy & John