1992 Buick Roadmaster 350TBI AOT
Last Trans Fluid/Filter was at 110k Miles; now has 152k Miles
When I put the car in reverse, the transmission occasionally
makes a noise like a released balloon or a whoopee cushion, but it works just fine. Fluid level is normal.
What is the probable cause? Is this benign or fatal ?
Until I get a clue from the alt.autos.gm aficionados I will avoid backing up, or turn the radio louder when I have to.
Thanks for any hints,
Wendy & John.