Re: 03 GM Sierra Radio Volume

I have noticed that my 2003 Sierra's sound system is not as good as the sound in my 2000 Sierra that I traded in. I also am having problems playing CDs that I recorded myself. The store bought version
of the CD works fine it is just the ones that I copy from the orginal disc. All of these copies worked fine in the 2000 truck.