re:1991 buick park avenue

question: when i start my car it acts like it doesnt want to start, but if i keep my foot on the gas it will stay running, but after i drive it 4 a while it just cuts off. if i let it sit 4 a couple hours after it cuts out
it will start back up but it keeps repeating the process. i had the water pump, thermostat, n crank sensor replaced n that day my car ran fine. the next day it started cutting off again. now it runs real choppy n will only stay running if my foot is consistently on the gas. the mechanics did a diagnostic n they said that i have a spark problem but cant tell me exactly where the problem is coming from. can any1 help me???