Re: 1994 Lumina 3.1 timing.

Specifying it was a Lumina van and not car would have eliminated the last few posts.
Steve
I should have been more clear about the vehicle.. I posted above about a 1994 Lumina Van.. wasn't paying attention when I posted this one.. Me bad. Solved it anyway. Timed it to 0 and plugged the tan/black wre back in and