Re: 1996 Buick Regal..Some Brake Questions.....

rotors. Hide quoted text -

You're welcome.
A T60 wasn't in my 3/8" set and that degree of torque, particularly Loctite secured, wouldn't seem prudent (in my estimation).with that drive size.
I had no issues with the sensors.
PS This cross-posted reply may elicit additional or more worthy responses, hope you don't mind.