Re: 1996 Buick Regal..Some Brake Questions.....

rotors.http://www.regalgs.org/torquespecs.shtml- Hide quoted text -> >

> - Show quoted text - > > Thanks for the tip. > > I have a nice set of Torx from a previous chevy I had with a decent > craftsman breaker bar. > > Did you have any issues with the Sensors? > > Thanks, > Chris

You're welcome.

A T60 wasn't in my 3/8" set and that degree of torque, particularly Loctite secured, wouldn't seem prudent (in my estimation).with that drive size.

I had no issues with the sensors.

PS This cross-posted reply may elicit additional or more worthy responses, hope you don't mind.

Reply to
.