Re: 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.1L intake manifold

An update to this issue:
After making my complaint to the BBB, I received a phone call late on a Friday afternoon from a GM rep. It was too late to call back on
Friday, so I resolved to return the call on Monday. At 7:33 A.M. on Monday I received a call, at my home number from GM. I was not yet awake and the phone woke me up, but I could not get to the phone to answer. When my machine picked up, the person did not leave a message, but caller ID said who it was. Later, at 9:19 A.M., I received another call from GM, this time the person left a message.
I called back about 15 minutes later. After stringing me along, I was again told "no". Given the simple no answer, I could not understand the urgency in calling me three times, once very early in the morning. When I asked the GM rep about the early call, the replied "I'm on the east coast". I informed her that, as a GM customer service representative, she needed to be sensitive to time zone issues in light of the early hour, and that, had I lived on the west coast, this matter would have been even worse. Brandy then became agitated, raising her voice, saying "I called you at 9:30". As I did not wish to hear petty excuses or have a voice raised to me, I hung up the phone.
Unfortunately, I received a letter from the BBB stating they could not help me because my car has too many miles. My view is that yes, my car has 87K mi, but we are not talking about a first time repair, and the repair happened 29K mi, ago.
I am currently considering filing suit against GM. In or out of warranty, the dealer repair should have lasted longer that 29K mi.