Re: 1997 cavalier occasionally stalls out, too much fuel?

I would start looking for rusted out gas lines under car or bad rubber hoses in gas line.... The gas smell is coming from somewhere....

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-1997-cavalier-occasionally-stalls-fuel-ftopict106842.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"Woody1" wrote: > I would start looking for rusted out gas lines under car or > bad rubber hoses > in gas line.... The gas smell is coming from somewhere.... > >
shouldnít I see some gas spots on the ground? I canít seem to figure that part out!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Look for wet spots on the fuel lines and tank.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ