Re: 2000 Pontiac Montana

Ours does the same thing. I am thinking about trading it on a Honda. I am also having some problems with the dash lights and running lights. All of them are out at night so I can't see anything. Then I turn the left turn signal on and they all flash???

Reply to
loanguy71773

Yours does what?

Hey, at least you can put some "powered by honda" stickers, add a big 8" exhaust tip and it will be faster.

That's due to the dual-inline-ifiniferator.

It had a habit of acting up when the temperature would fluctuate between 17K and 2800K.

Reply to
PerfectReign