Re: 2003 Cavalier Premium Sound System

They've had them for awhile, too. My coworker bought a new Ranger in April of '02, and it came installed.
in message

My 2001 Cavalier with factory premium sound plays CD-Rs. I never have any trouble with skipping on any CD unless I hit a pot hole or go over some railroad tracks. I suspect the anti-shock isn't the best. I really enjoy the sound of the factory system. There has never been a time when I wanted it to be louder.
Brian