Re: 2004 malibu power window switch

Dont know if it's anything like a '98 Malibu but IIRC you pry the bottom side up (clip) and the forward side(front end side) then comes out of a slot. Had to take mine out to clean the contact switch for driver window.

Can anybody tell me how to remove the power window and mirror switch on the > driver's side door? The Haynes manual stated that you can pry if off. But > they showed a photo of the removal of the passenger side switch. Is it the > same for the driver's side? I couldn't remove it. > >
Reply to
M78Ultra

BSMack