Re: 2004 malibu power window switch

Can anybody tell me how to remove the power window and mirror switch on

> the driver's side door? The Haynes manual stated that you can pry if off. > But they showed a photo of the removal of the passenger side switch. Is it > the same for the driver's side? I couldn't remove it. >

Don't know how the 04 comes out - just take the door panel off and you'll be able to see how the switches secure from the back.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

That, I am trying to avoid. I have problem with my power mirrors. Sometimes they both only move to the left only. I want to replace the switch and see if that would fix the problem.

Reply to
BSMack

Why? The panel simply pops off. You're going to need to pull it before this effort is over, so bite the bullet and do it. It's not a major deal man - simply pry it along the edges and remove the screws in the rest and the finger pull.

Reply to
Mike Marlow