Re: 2004 malibu power window switch

Don't know how the 04 comes out - just take the door panel off and you'll be able to see how the switches secure from the back.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Why? The panel simply pops off. You're going to need to pull it before this effort is over, so bite the bullet and do it. It's not a major deal man - simply pry it along the edges and remove the screws in the rest and the finger pull.