Re: 2007 - 2008 Impala - Missing Window Switches?

http://www.chevrolet.com/impala/photogallery /
I saw a 2008 in a parking lot today. The window switches for the back doors are on the door panel, high up, where the door handle is. The door lock buttons are old school push-pull style on the top rear corners of the door panels.
The front doors window switches are mounted on the front part of the armrest.
This is the new breed of engineering.
harryface
Harry Face wrote:

Yeah. I figured they left them off like gm trunks without key locks. If your battery or wire goes dead the trunk don't open. I believe I would drill a hole in the trunk and attach a coathanger.
BTW, I have been renting Fords lately. I think they are ugly but are the most comfortable cars I have driven. I'll have to rent an Impala soon.
Most of the Impalas have the fold down rear seat and you could get into the trunk that way. Roy