Re: 3.1 gm motor in beretta 95 redoing top end need all infoappeiated

"Anthony Thibodeaux" wrote

nothing.

It works better if you actually write down in this space. Plus, your request is far too general to get any responses. Hopefully you know how to read, because that's where I'd be starting. Like a manual.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Yes. A manual would serve you perfectly. A small investment that'll help you out a lot during the project.

We're pretty much here to help you out if you get stuck somewhere... not necessarily to teach you how to do major engine work from scratch.

Reply to
Clem