Re: 3800 94 buick egr valve

Hi...
Did you ever find out how to install that EGR valve on your Buick? I'm sure you've gone throught this also - I have been under that hood twice,
spent over a day searching the freakin internet looking for this damn thing and can't find squat on it.
Now I'm joining boards such as this looking for answers. You know, one good picture would really help. LOL
If I could get to a book store or library, I would have found it by now.
Whats your story?
Daniel snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Assuming you have a Regal, ( not stated), it is valve with 3 solenoids on top and a connector, behind the throttle body on the firewall side.

-