Re: 4.3 parts swaps

bob urz wrote:

Well, we found a 2000 4wd engine. got it sitting in the truck today. basically, the intake was the same. The difference was the ECT sensor under the radiator thermostat outlet. The 96 had it, the 2000 did not. But luckily, it was tapped with a plug in the 2000 engine so we did not have to change the intake. Some of the sensors had different plugs, but the holes were the same so we swapped the 96 sensors over to the 2000 engine and used the 96 wire harness.
bob
bob urz wrote:

Bob,
Thanks for the report. It will probably help someone else sooner or later.