Re: 6 Myths About The Detroit 3

No, but your total overhead may have. Without the accounting used to attain the numbers, we are just speculating. If you were an electrical contractor, your charge to make that $30 an hour would have been $65 to $90 to cover all the costs of the business. We don't know what GM is factoring in, but insurance, vacation, unemployment benefits and retirement certainly would be included.