Re: 6 Myths About The Detroit 3

seriously doubt that my benefits cost over $40.00 per hour.

No, but your total overhead may have. Without the accounting used to attain the numbers, we are just speculating. If you were an electrical contractor, your charge to make that $30 an hour would have been $65 to $90 to cover all the costs of the business. We don't know what GM is factoring in, but insurance, vacation, unemployment benefits and retirement certainly would be included.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski