Re: 7 Myths About Detroit Automakers

yes, it does.

For some reason, you have had bad experiences with your GM products.

The person who has replied to you earlier and owned GM products, along with me, has had no problems with them.

That 'proves" that 2 out of 3 GM owners have had no problems.

Reply to
coachrose13

yes, it does.

For some reason, you have had bad experiences with your GM products.

The person who has replied to you earlier and owned GM products, along with me, has had no problems with them.

That 'proves" that 2 out of 3 GM owners have had no problems.

***************** That is not a statistical 2 of 3. Has no validity at all.
Reply to
HLS

Actually, it does. You say you won't buy another GM because of the problem you had with your Buick. Others say they won't buy Toyota because of the problems they have had with those. What's the difference? Oh, wait. Toyota's are "Gifts from God", so they never have problems, and if they do, its the owners fault, and anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

Reply to
80 Knight

One should drive by their local domestic dealerhips and take note of all the imports on their used car lots, then tell us how imports are so much better. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter