Re: 86 Cavalier High idle

Hello there,
I have a 1994 GM Oldsmobile Delta 88 with the same problem. I've also changed the Throttle Position Sensor but have had no luck in solving the
I have found though that when the engine is idling at 2000 rpm +, if I pull off to the side of the road and turn off the car and then restart the car, that the car will idle at 800 rpm for the remainder of my trip.
If you have found an answer for this problem, I'd really appreciate hearing about it.