Re: 89 Cultlass Ciere mystery noise problem!?!!?

You could be describing a bad engine or tranny mount easily.
I check for that by opening the hood and having someone start it, hold the brake down and put it in drive then give it some gas. I then do the
same in reverse.
If there is a bad mount there, one of those tests will show it.