Re: 90 Chevy Lumina rear disk brake help!!

Thanks Steve,
It's worth a shot, I'll try it tonight when I get home. I have experience doing rear GM brakes, but this one is just ... odd compared to the test.
Hell, I even have a 90 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme that I've done the rear brakes on .. never had trouble with it.

-