re:93 Buick LeSabre - Possible failing fuel pump???

I have the exact same problem as Greg Baumgratz. Has the solution been found?
I have already replaced the fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure
regulator, and throttle position sensor since the beginning of the year (2005).
EDIT: Mine is also a 93 Buick LeSabre.