Re: a man's coffee table big block or small?

Nice. I would have left all the pistons in place but it's still neat. You're going to get flak for posting a binary here so keep your head down. I'm on hi speed so I don't particularly mind but there are others who will mind.
8>/ David W
Lanze wrote:

Ooh, Nice! I wonder if they would sell (for a good profit)?