Re: ABS Warning Light

Jeff wrote:

It is possible that you have had a minor electrical problem in the ABS system. If one connector at one wheel sensor gets intermittent, then the whole ABS system is disabled, which is also why the TRAC OFF happened. So, do a close inspection to determine if this is it. The Helm manual is a good reference.
---Bob Gross---
It's not the brake pads. There's a number of things that could cause that symptom, but one of the more common would be a broken wiring harness to one of the front wheel speed sensors.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
I have inspected all wiring, one was hanging out of the clip but had no apparent damage. Is there a way to reset the alarm. i.e. the change oil alarm.

Hi to those that helped. Your ideas solved my problem. Loose wire at the wheel.
Thanks.
Jeff