Re: Analysts: After Bailouts, Detroit Must Deliver In 2010

Do or Die in 2010? When will enough be enough?

Looking back over the years, it appears to me the public relations disaster involving the crushing of the EV1's was the turning point for GM.

It would have been far better to have just given the cars away for free to the people leasing them.

Reply to
Michael Golden

Probably true, but it is also a symptom. Geo for example.

Probably would have. But then if economics at GM matered a damn we would not be having this GM discussion. Some kind of management/board room corrupt break down occured. Not one in charge did a damned thing. Like a herd of partriges looking at train lights standing right on the rail as if it was meant to be.

Reply to
Canuck57