Re: Asian brands dominate reliability list; Ford Motor is best domestic

Actually, for people who either need a truck, or want one bad enough that they are going to buy one no matter what, the Chevy Silverado is better on fuel then any other equally sized truck out there. They even offer it with a 4.3 liter engine. But, even with gas prices at there highest a few months ago, the Ford F-150 and Chevy Silverado are the #'s 1 and 2 selling vehicles. Not just trucks. Vehicles altogether. I think people have pretty much proven that they are going to purchase whatever they want, regardless of fuel cost's, and it is my opinion that that is how it should be. I don't give a rat's ass that a Prius will get 50 MPG. I think they are ugly cars, and I wouldn't own one if I were paid to. People need to stop bitching about the "gas guzzling SUV's and trucks". The fact is, if everyone hated SUV's and trucks as much as some like to think, they wouldn't be top sellers. Sure, SUV's have taken a huge sales decline (in all auto manufactures), but like I said, the #1 and #2 selling vehicles right now are both trucks.

Reply to
80_Knight

Including all the various SUVs and especially the big truck sold buy Toyota and all the other imports, as well ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter