Re: Automotive ennui

... usually by the cigarette burns in the upholstery, or the condoms under the seat.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

When I was looking for cars back in 2001, my local dealer wanted to sell me a program car. Price was good so I got in. Front seat had a cig burn. I never even put the key in the ignition.