Re: Automotive trivia challenge

AMC Gremlin AMC Pacer BMW 318 Compact Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird (1982+) (Chevrolet Chevette) Pontiac T1000 Chevrolet Corvette (1984+) Chevrolet Monza and similar cars Datsun 240Z and successors Ford Mustang, Mercury Capri hatchback Ford Pinto, Mercury Bobcat Mercedes C-class sport coupe Toyota Celica Toyota Corolla VW Type 3 squareback VW Type 4 Volvo P1800 "wagon"
If you count AWD as being both RWD and FWD, there may be a few more.
Timothy J. Lee
Mazda RX-3 and RX-7. Possibly some of the other RX-xs...
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:57:33 -0700, Timothy J. Lee wrote:

The AE86s were RWD. '87s were front (a buddy of mine has an '87 FX16.)
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:51:22 -0700, Charles Bendig wrote:

FX16's from 84 to 88 are FWD. They are Japan built. AE86 chassis is from 1983 to 1987, The 88 Corrola 2 doors in SR-5 & GTS trim are AE89 Chassis, and FWD. A local buddy of mine has a 87 AE86 Corolla Hatch Back. His will leave my slightly modified 85 GTS by over a car. And mine will eat 5.0 stang's.
Charles PS: I also mess with Toyota's. Im going to build an AE86 Prostreeter with a Chevy driveline.