Re: "Big Three" in trouble

Magazine review?? Look at one and drive it for yourself. Then decide.
David Starr wrote:

Yep, good pistons have been oval for a long time. If machined correctly, they are only oval when cold ... they should be circular at typical operating temperature.
Matt
Excellent essay.

making the workers

we have laws

countries...
example,
or
union
arrested
certain
know
Ford
years
may
believed
other
our
hourly
intuitive
exact
announced a

spot
setup
up a

days
unions
of
Even Lee Iaccoca admitted his management fell asleep after the minivan introduction. Don't blame the assembly workers for poor management. And explain to me why quality has improved for the big 3. The same people are putting the cars together. In that small respect management has improved and pays some attention to quality.

of
do
hurts
Maybe that explains why my 300M is solid and my Avalon is a rattle box.

assembly lines

or
shortest
"James C. Reeves" wrote:

Add to this; Jaguar = Ford Land Rover = Ford Aston-Martin = Ford