Re: Buick Rendevous Good ? Bad ?

I recommend buying the 100,000 mile warranty on these vehicles. Repairs, just a few, will repay the increased expense quickly.
--
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;I am considering buying one . <BR><BR><BR>I have a 2005 and it
is really a nice ride.<BR>The engine has a bit of a lag but really only noticable on hills.<BR>The new bigger enigine that will be available may be what you want if<BR>you want more power.</BODY></HTML>