Re: Bumper Cover / Skin Damage - How to Repair

Bob and Kathy wrote:

No. You did not state what kind of vehicle this is, so we have no way of knowing what kind of soft material is on the bumper. I suggest getting another raccoon.
---Bob Gross---
You're priceless Bob! I now have a mental image of someone catching a raccoon by it's front wheel at 75 mph. l.o.l.
Robertwgross wrote:

1998 Chevy Venture

with
the