Re: CAR REVERSE SENSOR SUPPLIER

about
With my car, the bonnet ( hood ? ) of the car I am reversing up to can't be seen over my rear spoiler. Something to help judge the distance could help me get into tight spaces.
How much do these gadgets cost ? -- Jonathan
Davrian 8, BMW M3 Remove AT to reply
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:51:15 +0100, "Jonathan Barnes"

I have had cars with spoilers and have also had an MR2 and a Ferrari 328 and none of these are easy to see out of the rear of but i've never backed into anything!
wrote in message

be
help
Lucky you - My Boss backed his Merc into a 2 foot bollard yesterday, spoiler or no spoiler you couldn't see it, major damage to the rear bumper and now he wishes he'd gone for the parking sensor option. Shit happens I suppose. I'm like you Spanner, never reversed into anything, I've whacked the front end of my Bug-eye Scorpio a few times, never got the hang of that sloping bonnet.
Hi Jonathan,
It depends on whether you are a distributor or a consumer.
If you are keen to explore a distributorship, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@singnet.com.sg
Regards, Samuel Ng
wrote in message

be
Gotta get me one of these...
I've got a 2002 Monte Carlo and with the distorted mirrors (objects appear WAY closer than they physically are). For me, accurate back parking is a real pain with this car....