re: cavalier

I drove 2 different Cavaliers (company cars) for 2 years. They were brand new pieces of crap. This was in 1999. Both had power problems, slow to react when accelerating. Push gas pedal, 2 seconds later, car goes. One had MAJOR electrical probs. Smoke started pouring out the dash, & the instrument panel caught fire inside. BAD NEWS! You can get a Toyota Echo for the same price, & it retains more value. As far as a pontiac, I am not sure, but it is a Pontiac- in my opinion, these have been worthless since the day of the Muscle car died. You can get a Honda Civic for the same price as a Sunfire. I would go for the Honda. Good luck!

Reply to
gandalfthe_grey