Re: Cavalier Door Pins

Nope, haven't tried it and don't know..
I tried to replace the pins in a Sonoma of about the same vintage. The hinges are spot welded to the frame in that POS. You can pull the pins BUT there is a spring involved that looks like it could cause you a lot of grief.
I ended up taking it to a bodyshop, where they replaced the pin on one door for $35. (I provided the pin.)