Re: Check this out before going to Jiffy Lube

I'll bet everyone has their own 'IFFY' lube horror story...
One friend of mine took his new BMW to one, and after the oil drain plug came off on a highway trip, caused about $8K in damage. Took a
lawyer and lots of time to get them to pay up. Of course, they deny it all.

Seems the video has been removed. I'm too late. Anyway I had my own horror story at horrible Mr. Lube. I only went there because I needed a "quick" oil change for a trip. That quick change took 90 minutes with me sitting in the car. They tried to get me to agree to several not required yet items, yet later when I investigated dropping oil levels I found the drain nut was only finger tight. Never again will I see Mr. Lube.
When I googled "Mr Lube horrors" I also got Jiffy horrors! >>>