Re: Chevy cosica stalls after 1000 RPMs

I agree with Geoff, TPS is the prime suspect. Any codes stored??

Regards, Al.

Is the check engine light on? >Sounds like the TPS is acting screwy. >GW. > > >Carm> >> 1990 Chevy Corsica 3.1 80,000 miles. >> Car Starts up nicely and idles nicely. When I put car in gear it still >> idles nicely. When I atempt to accelerate it stalls. While Idling or >> in gear Engine will no go past 1000 RPMs unless I continously and >> rapidly pump gas pedal This problem comes and goes. Right now its OK >> but I do not trust it for the highway. >> >> Carmine
Reply to
Al Haunts