Re: Commentary: America cares little about fate of Detroit's Big Three

I believe if you do a search you will discover Ford did not take the fede= ral

> loans, but Toyota continues to take money for the Japanese taxpayers =A0 = =A0;)

Actually, Toyota does pay money to the US Gov't and state government for taxes. In addition, Ford was not offered federal loans. That's the results of my search. If my search were faulty, please provide evidence that I am mistaken.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff