Re: Commentary: America cares little about fate of Detroit's Big Three

Actually, Toyota does pay money to the US Gov't and state government for taxes. In addition, Ford was not offered federal loans. That's the results of my search. If my search were faulty, please provide evidence that I am mistaken.