Re: Cracking sound from dashes of 2003 Monte Carlo's and Impala's

My 2001 Buick Century and my 2003 Impala (rental) both do this. It has to do with the temp changes as you mentioned.
My 2002 Camry has no issues of this kind.

be
is
the
be
Exact same problem with a 2003 Cadillac Deville. Didn't happen the first five months but started about two weeks ago. Temperature in the mid-90s. I thought it might be the air-conditioning valves or diverter doors that automatically control the temperature or something related to them. I'm taking it to the dealer when I have time.

but I think I

there will be

any regular

parts of the