Re: Cracking sound from dashes of 2003 Monte Carlos and Impalas

It's in the 100's up here too. I figured it must be in the 120's down by you. With a car that new, you may be the first person to ever notice the noise.
You'll be the first to tear it apart too, I bet. -- GW - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey
Paradox wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com says...

Its all the crappy plastics in the interior. The cheap-ass plastic interior cracks and rattles in my '84 T/A when it gets hot outside.
Who the hell would want to live where its 110 degrees during the day? Thats TOO F'ing HOT!
Dennis Smith
Just to clarify. GW (me) does not WANT to live here. He is fulfilling a family obligation. GW
Harry Face wrote:

At least it drops to the 70's at night here. 4500 ft high ya know. ;-) GW (82 inside house, air running non-stop)
Paradox wrote:

GW & PDX
With temperatures Only in the 110 degree heat range you two need to be cruising along in your convertibles with the TOP DOWN
BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,100 miles_~_~~_

Too bad they dont make a convertable monte carlo, that would look sweet.