Re: Crash Course: The American Automobile Industry’s Road from Glory to Disaster

Page 2 of 2
Rodan - you make an interesting point.
You have the knowledge and skills to work on your own car. Many people, myself included, do not.
In the post where I discussed some of the problems I was having with the
Buick, a person in this newsgroup replied that the solution was the rather simple replacement of some kind of pressure regulator. I had brought the Buick back to the dealership a couple of times to report the problem and Mr Goodwrench could not find anything wrong.
I traded the Buick after 9 months to get rid of the headaches. Perhaps someone like you was able to buy it at a good price, fix the many problems that had eluded Mr. Goodwrench and, enjoy the car for many miles.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.