Re: Defeat ABS Brakes on 94 Chev. Lumina Sedan

For a guy who believes he is smarter than most, one would expect one as gifted as you would have solved you own problem by now.

Me thinks you were just looking for somebody to give you a cheap fix, rather than spending a few bucks by taking your vehicle to a competent technician and having it repaired properly. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yawn, again. You know, Newbies like you really amuse me. Maybe you should try not being a prick. You just may run into trouble with your car one day, and come back here to get help. Do you know what makes us here better then you? Even after you treat us like crap, we would still help. By the way, try and spell your Latin the way the rest of the world does. ;-)

Reply to
80 Knight

I've been an irregular on usenet since the late 80's. You can rest assured in the relatively certain knowledge that I've forgotten more about computer systems and sciences than you'll likely ever either know or for which you will have so much as an awareness.

And just why might a retired graduate electrical engineer with a background as a Chrysler/Plymouth line mechanic in his youth, possibly require or request the assistance of a pretentious poseur like yourself?

Congratulations on having caught an inconsequential typo. You'll find others in my typing as well. But if your empty, miserable life is so obviously impoverished, wanting and devoid of actual meaning that for it to have any value whatsoever you require resorting to cruising newsgroups for perceived errors in spelling or punctuation (therewith providing your sole raison d'etre), far be it from me to deny you that perquisite.

I await with bated breath your next inane and laughable statements and analyses.

unexpectably

Reply to
poster

In addition to your incontrovertible inability to capably parse the English language, quite obviously logic isn't your forte either. ( >> "The intellect of the denizens in Usenet Newsgroups has

Reply to
poster

It's both quite well known and documented that the mentally challenged are rather easily amused.

Reply to
poster

Yawn, once more, for the road.

Reply to
80 Knight

You may think of me as dumb if you wish, but I am not the one searching a NG for an answer to a problem, that any shop can easily analyze and repair, that would be you LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yes we noticed but I believe in your reference to yourself you either miss-typed or misspelled 'confused' and posted the word 'amused'

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

competence is clearly in short supply with your ilk..You are an attempted cheat and a... ____________________________________

Are you trying to say "accomplished" cheat?

Or perhaps "contemptible" cheat?

Thank you for your many messages. We are lucky you are willing to commit so much of your time and energy to amuse those of our ilk.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

I know of a few law enforcement agencies that order their cars with four wheel disc brakes instead of ABS. I've been told it is because of handling issues when off road.

Reply to
The Ghost of General Lee