Re: Defeat ABS Brakes on 94 Chev. Lumina Sedan

Page 2 of 2
Oops wrong date and time, should have read:
And just what was it in or about the following paragraph posted Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:27 PM in this
thread that so thoroughly escaped your ...
But then again, I really shouldn't need to either spoon feed nor proivide remedial reading material which you could and should have read and understood the first time.

Aren't you the same guy that just wrote: "The intellect of the denizens in Usenet Newsgroups has declined to the point of rendering this once worthwhile utility largely valueless for anything other than humor."
I have to agree, you did give me a chuckle.

I'm human and make mistakes, but most often quickly catch those of any consequence on my own, always own up to them and correct them myself (as was evidenced by that very example), unlike so very many others, particularly in this newsgroup.
For a guy who believes he is smarter than most, one would expect one as gifted as you would have solved you own problem by now.
Me thinks you were just looking for somebody to give you a cheap fix, rather than spending a few bucks by taking your vehicle to a competent technician and having it repaired properly. ;)
mike

In addition to your incontrovertible inability to capably parse the English language, quite obviously logic isn't your forte either. (<
Given that my initial response was an answer for another's utter bewilderment, I haven't posed a single question regarding system operation, functionality or diagnostics, haven't stated that I have a problem for which I am seeking help, nor have I requested any assistance whatsoever (my remarks have in fact been declarative, not interrogative), it would be a justifiable suggestion that you're even dumber (if that's possible) than all of the previous incriminating evidence combined would indicate. ;^}

You may think of me as dumb if you wish, but I am not the one searching a NG for an answer to a problem, that any shop can easily analyze and repair, that would be you LOL
mike hunt

We agree, your posts have made us all chuckle. ;)
mike hunt

It's both quite well known and documented that the mentally challenged are rather easily amused.
Yes we noticed but I believe in your reference to yourself you either miss-typed or misspelled 'confused' and posted the word 'amused'
mike

I know of a few law enforcement agencies that order their cars with four wheel disc brakes instead of ABS. I've been told it is because of handling issues when off road.