Re: Design the world's best range of autos for $250 Billion?

Enough, right there, to make me want to get you down and beat the snot out of you...
Nothing beats a throwaway line to make a point for the self-righteous shortsighted ass-hole! Never mind it's ridiculous if it makes your point, eh?
you pay..DEAL with it!
THat's probably why all small consumer aircraft are still using *carburated* engines, because it's more reliable that way.
I wouldn't want an injector to fail at 25,000 thousand feet :)
--

(\_ _/)