Re: Determining oil change intervals via analysis

I've owned many cars over the years. I've never experienced oil-related failure.
I think the only engine ( block ) failure was a blown head-gasket.
I would see more of a general breakdown; radiator, water pump, air-conditioner, fuel injectors, generators, transmission, etc. etc.
At some point, you get tired of; the unreliability or the $200 visits to the garage.
<rj>